Tuesday, March 17, 2009

M@pl3 W0rld^^













Maple story is my life...without it i don't know how to survive.

It bring my life to a comfortable without any argue or fighting.

BbFz is my char name it is a (SHADOWER)123lvl 4job lo hehe^^

My Honey's char is xxhishikoxxx is a (ARCH MAGE)122lvl

We both hav same pet that is black pig...so cute....mine pet name is ~BeBe~ her pet dint put a name so just black pig....

days by days i hav played maple story for 4month loh.....she only play for 3month OMG (F5)so fast win me le......

My bestfriend and also my Bank in maple^^ (kidding la) that drag me in to maple world which is jj(chunz) wow his char mang siao siao....200lvl top lo..char name(drumforlife)=dumforlife^^ it is a night lord cool man.

i donno when can 1 lvl200...he helped me alot in maple and also my study in college.he cares about friend alot.....i'm so happy to get tis kind of friend.
although there were alot of friends in college but they had quite maple y........(F4) lol

chiong~~~


chiong~~~


chiong~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ BbFz Hishik0's World ♥. Design By: SkinCorner