Monday, November 9, 2009

Nsr 150 rr rebuild complete






wow....at last my Nsr 150 RR rebuild complete.....
after i brought tis NSR I faster send it to shop for overhaul...

New Piston and piston ring
New spark plug
Real disc break changed
arm resprayed (black)
body designed by DSN (repsol blue)
front tire 17" real 18" all 80-85%
Yoshimura exhaust(cos rm800) and many more engine part have been repair or changed...

part that haven been repair is my Nsr radiator....it is a rare bike so the part is hard to be found...

well this bike is so heavy but top speed run till 160 km/h....my family always scold me for buying tis bike n call me to sell it....

I dont wan to let go T.T

Haiz.....

Any ppl interested can ask me more about tis bike(NSR 150 RR)

Its seldom ride...1week maybe ride 2times and not driving over 1-2hour but every day got warm up...it is in good condition

FREE with the bike
10bottle 2T Engine oil (Hi-rev 700 Semi-synthetic low smoke with perfume) will decrease as I Drive
KHI helmet that on my bike
another 2stroke exhaust
Disc break lock

(Wei)0124882910 call or sms (no email)
Penang

Price(RM4500)Nego

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ BbFz Hishik0's World ♥. Design By: SkinCorner