Friday, September 4, 2009

Honda NSR 150 RR






Honda NSR 150 RR

2 Stroke Super Bike

full tank Rm20

Top speed 190-220 km/h








Today, 4 September I wake up early about 10am but 3

September I sleep about 5am wow so Damn tired...

is not i dont wan to sleep...i cant sleep..i feel so excited

because I was going to buy my own bike..and it is a Super

bike haha altought it just 150cc.......

Afternoon 3pm I fetch my best friend SAM to Simpang
Ampat taman cegar there to meet the seller...after a half hour car...we reach there at last....

I was so happy and cant wait to get my hand on the bike...I call there seller...what happen??

The seller dint answer my call for more then 6 times...i was so sad...but i dint give up......

Me n Sam just sit at shell station and have a chat and wait for d seller...about half hour we wait

At last he answered my call...He drive his motor to shell station and I took d motor to test drive..

wow it so hard to drive because i never drive a super bike b4 ....after we have nego..i finally ..

buy the motor...I drive the bike from simpang 4 back to Penang island wow so far...Sam drive

my car Vios back to my house.on the high way...i test my motor...Honda NSR 150RR have 6 gear

when i step into 5th gear it goes to 150-155 km/h and it was so fast I dint made it to 6 gear

because it too fast until I was scared haha...when I drive car 190-200 km/h no problem

but when came to bike the wind was so strong 155 km/h without a mirror it was so geli....

it's feel like it's going to accident in any time and death....I must control myself to drive slow

or I'll be leaving this world too soon.... life's important and full of happyness ^^

2 comments:

EVG said...

Hey,are u stil owner of this bike? coz i want to buy the same or FZR im going test both of them this friday but im not sure wich one is better.
Thanks.

Evgeny

Gerry said...

u still have ur bike? come join TTS some time. 016-4146 138. Gerry.

Post a Comment

 

♥ BbFz Hishik0's World ♥. Design By: SkinCorner